Subject: Looking for gamers in Buffalo, NY rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: newyork [+] [View All]
Mark Augustyniak
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My recent divorce has fractured my gaming group and left me without a regular group to call my own.

If there are any existing gaming groups or individuals looking to start one, please let me know.

I am interested in RPGs, Warhammer, and just about any board games.
Basically, I will try any game once.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jenna Sunderlin
United States
Niagara Falls
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are two gaming groups in Buffalo. One plays Euros and meets every Wednesday night. We can be found on meetup.com (search Buffalo + boardgames). The other is called Bacsim and meets the first Saturday of every month. They are more likely to play wargames and lengthier strategy games. Their group is on yahoo. Some of us from Wednesday night usually are there playing Euros as well. I haven't been on the Bacsim message board in a while, but I think they organize a lot of meetings for specific games as well.

I'm not sure how the RPG crowd is around here, but you might look on meetup for that too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Augustyniak
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!!!

I'll give it a try.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.