Hide
8 Posts

BraveRats» Forums » General

Subject: 2015 release? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roberto Celles
msg tools
On the versions section, it says that there will be a new version coming on feb 2015. Its almost the end of the month though, is it still coming?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Brown
United States
Gorham
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's here, in fact.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pax domina
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yes; it is the R version of the game. It is available from CSI ($6.99) as well as amazon.com ($11.99 w/prime).

It is an entertainingly swift game, and I'm glad we were able to get the original Japanese art and theme.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Bannow
United States
Livonia
MI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Yup. I have a copy in hand already. Nice version I think.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Celles
msg tools
Thanks for the help guys! I just sucked at finding stuff. But thanks to you sll, im able to buy it! Cant wait for it to arrive
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin Owens
United Kingdom
Manchester
Manchester
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this version getting a UK release?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike M
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got this from an OLGS. I got the new (old?) version with the Japanese art. I expected a normal card box or something, but instead it came in a cheap little white envelope in a plastic bag, and the instructions (cheaply printed on regular paper in a little trifold sort of fashion) mention that it's a promo copy and not for resale. Is that normal? Looking at the pic on CSI, it does look like what I got (mine was not from CSI).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Herman
United States
Millbrae
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Backlash27 wrote:
I just got this from an OLGS. I got the new (old?) version with the Japanese art. I expected a normal card box or something, but instead it came in a cheap little white envelope in a plastic bag, and the instructions (cheaply printed on regular paper in a little trifold sort of fashion) mention that it's a promo copy and not for resale. Is that normal? Looking at the pic on CSI, it does look like what I got (mine was not from CSI).

Yes, this was what I got from online retailer too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.