Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank Schulte-Kulkmann
Germany
Essen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Checking the components of Lost Lands, I am a bit confused by the entries on Neutral cards on the new overview card. It starts with 4 Neutral cards for 2 Players, and ends up with a maximum of 9 Neutral cards. However, since Shapeshifters have their own entry, I only come to a maximum of 6 Neutral cards: Princess, Hogman, 4 Castles (2 of them from the basic game).

Of these, only the Princess is supposed to be used in a two-player game. Can anyone tell me what the other 3 cards are supposed to be?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cordz
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the game in front of me, but I wouldn't be surprised if the graveyard, fortress, and pool (I think that's the name of the forest vp point card?) were considered neutral, since they technically don't have the name of their respective sets in their title. Hope this helps!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Morton
United States
Brackenridge
PA
flag msg tools
[Daytrip Gaming]
mbmbmbmbmb
Utterly brilliant observation.

Lake, Stronghold, and Graveyard in fact do not count for their respective groups. I had the whole deck in front of me. And the 6 Dire Cards do no account for the "7th", Stronghold.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Schulte-Kulkmann
Germany
Essen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for this! I forgot about those because of their background design which matches other cards...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.