Subject: DoomtownDB rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mr Juggles
United Kingdom
Prestatyn
Denbighshire
flag msg tools
The sweat in my t-shirt and dust in my shoes, reminds me that paradise is only a point of view.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I've only just started getting my head into this game, even though I've had it for a few months. I've even gone as far as to try OCTGN again (previously it wasn't stable enough on my Mac)
Now I know you have to build and import decks into OCTGN (or you can actually do that in OCTGN)
Is there anyway I can filter the prebuilt decks to juse include the base set? I only have the base set in physical format and want to learn the game from the ground up.

Equally are there any discussions's thread forums that only talk about the base set. I'm readinga lot iof info about the interaction of cards but it includes a lot I don't yet own so is kind of redundant to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
platypus
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
Regarding dtdb, when building a deck there is a "set" button on top of the list of cards to pick from. If it helps you there is also an "options" button the (among other options) allows to only use 1 core set.

Now for the discussion, I think like other simillar games, most of the people are increasing their collection regularly and the majoritiy of threads (and deck lists) you'll find will include everything that is out (if they are not yet including what has been spoiled).
Knowing that you can look at older threads or ask for help stated your "constraints".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenn Mikos
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On DTDB, when you search the decklists, one of the filter options is "last included set". Change that to whatever you have available and search away!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Juggles
United Kingdom
Prestatyn
Denbighshire
flag msg tools
The sweat in my t-shirt and dust in my shoes, reminds me that paradise is only a point of view.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kemikos wrote:
On DTDB, when you search the decklists, one of the filter options is "last included set". Change that to whatever you have available and search away!

Aaaaaaah, thankyou thankyou. This is what I want. I'm sure I will buy more, but I want to put two or more decks together that are great for learning. So I don't need to overthink it, it's just something that will be as enjoyable for everyone who is very much learning as they go along.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.