Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Franklin
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
I know about the flea market at the con, but this is a forum for arranging sales (or direct trades) with others going to Dallas/BGG.con This way you can bring three games, knowing they are sold and immediately spend the bucks at the flea market or with the vendors. No worries about whether it is worth lugging them along.

If Aldie gets a cut of the flea market, please give him a cut of any deals done on this thread.

For those interested in indirect trades, see the Pumpkin math trade.

Anyone selling the following pre-Essen games:

Blue Moon City
Carc: the Castle
Coppertwaddle
Helden in der Unterwelt
Hey, That's My Fish!
Mission: Red Planet
Mystic Wood and/or Extension
Space Beans
Timbuktu

Sellers can PM those who want or post what they have for sale (give Aldie his cut as if it were a Marketplace transaction).

If anyone has a better idea for how to do this, go for it and I can remove this thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sterling Babcock
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
admin
Winkles is here to help!
badge
Please let me know how I can help you.
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Planning exchanges (trades & sales) at BGG.con - post wa
I would like to know what to bring to the flea market to trade. If people could look at my trade list and let me know things that are of interest, I can bring them. I would appreciate knowing what would interest people!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott A. Reed
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mb
sbabcock wrote:
I would like to know what to bring to the flea market to trade. If people could look at my trade list and let me know things that are of interest, I can bring them. I would appreciate knowing what would interest people!

I'm with you Sterling. As well, I'll cut 20% off the price of anything that I have in the marketplace for delivery at BGG.con. 20% off and free shipping, how can you beat that!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Franklin
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
Already a list on this topic, see:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/1151788#1151788

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.