Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Greening
United Kingdom
Stoke-on-Trent
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Guys

While I'm one of the unfortunate UK guys who's still waiting for my Red minis, I have made plans for them. I was thinking of painting up my HellBats, Spiders, Night Terrors and Slashers in the colour scheme of the Otherworld specific variants of those monsters (ie Ancient Spiders, Snow Terrors etc). This would be way more thematic and hopefully look awesome. I'll even be basing them in snow and swamp / jungle bases for extra effect.

My question was, has anyone come up with otherworld specific varients for the other core set monsters. I'd love to see something for the stranglers, zombies & tentacles (snow and swamp varients).

Any ideas?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Buman
United States
Harlan
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Jeff! I was planning to paint mine the same way. Seems like a good use for the red minis and add some theme. I have not put any thought into variants that would be specific to each Other World yet. Cool idea though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Canning
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Stand By, Ready
badge
Wolkenritter
mbmbmbmbmb
Jeff Greening wrote:

Any ideas?

We are getting more world variants of the Enemies in the Starter sets with the rest of the Otherworlds.

Cynder has from the demo report variants of the Hellbat and Hungry Dead
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trent Boardgamer
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool idea, just not sure how to divide and paint due to the amount of options present, once considering non-core otherworlds.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.