Subject: Comment field for Wishlist items rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Wolfe
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Zendo fan, Columbus Blue Jackets fan, Dominion Fan.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
With the holidays approaching, I would like to point my non-gamer family and friends to my BGG wishlist. To help them out, I would like to be able to add comments to some of the wishlist entries. How hard would it be to add that functionality?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Rosen
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Jeff,

If you just add the games to your "Wanted" list then there is already the functionality to add comments for each entry

-Tom

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mrbass
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
how about a checkfield in the wishlist.....or just additional entries just add 'in stock'
in other words I like to group all my items on my wish list to 'Love to Have' which right now means to me they are available to purchase online and about to make a major purchase. If there was an 'in stock' then it means one has already committed to purchasing it it's just a matter of when and it's easy to add them to your shopping cart whichever online store or FLGS your planning to use.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.