Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Dickey
United States
Pocatello
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am very new to the wargame scene, and have never played POG, but heard the review of Shifting Sands on the Point2Point podcast and picked it up. I have read the rules and made many various reminder aids to help in my first game play.

I have one quick question though, when supply is from a Supply source port to another port, are all units from that port limited supply or can they still be three spaces from that port?

thanks

Paul

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Poole
United States
Goldsboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Udu Wudu
badge
Udu Wudu
mbmbmbmbmb
Limited supply, since the rules state:

"Units that are up to three spaces (via solid or dotted connections) from a friendly Supply Source are in Full Supply".

Since port-to-port supply is not traced via solid or dotted (or any) lines, it would place those units in limited supply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Dickey
United States
Pocatello
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks dan

also units that are "eliminated" during the Attrition phase for being OOS, are completely removed from the game and cannot be recreated, correct.

thanks

Paul

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Poole
United States
Goldsboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Udu Wudu
badge
Udu Wudu
mbmbmbmbmb
yes, that is correct though technically, being permanently eliminated applies to divisions only. Battle groups are placed in the replacement box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.