Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Hill
United States
Wilmington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I looked for an answer for this, but couldn't find one....

There are some discrepancies between the rules and player aid with regard to what happens at certain levels during a crisis resolution. For instance, the rules might say such and such occurs at level 3 on Titan and the player might say it occurs at level 4. Unfortunately, I don't have the rules and player aid with me, so I can't be specific, but I do remember at least two planets showing differences between player aid and rules.

Which is right? I normally assume rules to be correct over player aids, but where the rules have other misprints I am not so sure on this one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
a rintoul
United States
somerville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
The rules are correct, ie 3 and not 4 as stated in the player aide. This particular issue was clarified by Martin W elsewhere in the game's forum, but I don't have the reference to hand.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Senki
United States
Altadena
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A easy way to remember this is:

The worst level of crisis occurs at Level 4 for Earth and adjacent planets; at Level 3 for further remote planets.

(Ganymede, of course, being the blissful exception.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.