Jason Boyd
United Kingdom
Newtownards
County Down
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been looking for a decent price for the Kickstarter edition of this and came across this site based in Romania. All in, it comes to 97Ron, which is around £15.93.

The website is called Regatul Jocurilor.

I'm guessing it's the English version, because that's the only language the kickstarter edition was released in. But, I've never used them before, so I can't vouch for their reputation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Boyd
United Kingdom
Newtownards
County Down
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: The Resistance: Hidden Agenda & Hostile Intent Kickstarter Edition approx £16
I've just gone through the checkout and at the end it says someone will call me about the order.

I'm not too sure about that at all. Does anyone know if this is standard practice in Romania?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Boyd
United Kingdom
Newtownards
County Down
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: The Resistance: Hidden Agenda & Hostile Intent Kickstarter Edition approx £16
Ok...

Alex from the store contacted me to say that the prices quoted are for Romania only. It's €20 to post it to the UK.

I asked about the total to the UK, and he said it's €40, so unfortunately it's nowhere near as good a deal as I'd hoped.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
More Wine
United Kingdom
Manchester
Greater Manchester
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for checking it out for us Jason.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Boyd
United Kingdom
Newtownards
County Down
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CaveNilVino wrote:
Thanks for checking it out for us Jason.

I had such high hopes...and then they were dashed...horribly!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Holger Doessing
Denmark
Odense
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Science Fiction Bookstore in Malmö, Sweden, has copies of the expansions listed at 119 SEK (9.20 GBP) a piece, but you'll have to add shipping on top. I'm not sure they are KS copies, though; what's the difference between KS and retail versions?

Edit: I just had a look at the KS page, and it seems that it was possible to get both expansions in a single box. Unfortunately, that wasn't the version I was pointing to, so the search continues, it seems.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.