Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Green
United States
North Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're collecting boosters, you know how it it works. Extra dice are useful up to a point, but duplicate cards are not. So, having invested in Uncanny X-Men, I've now got a ton of extra cards I'll never use. I'd assume some where out there there is a person that can say the same about Avengers vs X-Men. There are a handful of duplicate characters in both sets, Cyclops for example. I believe that the die colors are different but all the values are the same?

For casual play, I'd like to have any of those duplicate character cards from the Avengers vs X-Men set that I've already got dice for! Would anyone be willing to part with a set of common (and even uncommon if you're able) cards? I figure if we're talking common cards only (no dice) the resell value has to be pretty much null? I'd certainly be willing to trade for a bunch of common Uncanny X-Men cards, or pay for shipping plus some GG.

Let me know any thoughts, or if this idea won't work (the dice values don't match), or if I've broken any social mores by posting this! Or better yet, let me know if you're willing to help! Happy gaming.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul K.
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just for reference for anyone reading this, in the two sets so far (AvX and UXM), all the "repeated" characters have identical stats but different colors. For casual play you can do whatever you want, but for tournament play the dice have to match the cards.

In the upcoming set Marvel Dice Masters: Age of Ultron it appears that there will be new dice for some existing characters.

If you check on eBay, it appears that a set of all the Common cards (with one die each) sells for about $10.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Tolin
United States
Beaumont
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I do not have a complete set of commons and uncommons for AvX, aside from my own set, but I do have a good amount of duplicates that I would be willing to trade for your duplicates from Uncanny. If you don't have luck nabbing a complete set, and would be interested, just let me know.

-dt
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Green
United States
North Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
These things'll fit in an envelope and probably ship for the cost of a stamp. Even if I do get a full set elsewhere I'm happy to help you out with my dupes!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.