Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Pandasaurus Games» Forums » General

Subject: Customer support hard to reach - resolved rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Olaf Polly
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I have had a pretty poor experience with Pandasaurus Games which supposedly distribute Yedo in US. Received a game with 1 mission card missing, e-mail PG 3 times, and received absolutely no response. Not even a "sorry but we cannot help you" message. Needless to say, I will never buy another product from them. Thought it might be important for any other interested gamer to know the quality of this company.

Edit: received a reply from PG that they have sent the missing card. Hopefully this will close the issue. Still a bit disappointed that I had to complain here to get a response.

Edit: card arrived, so the problem was solved successfully.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: BEWARE: this company does not provide any customer support
opaliy wrote:
I have had a pretty poor experience with Pandasaurus Games which supposedly distribute Yedo in US. Received a game with 1 mission card missing, e-mail PG 3 times, and received absolutely no response. Not even a "sorry but we cannot help you" message. Needless to say, I will never buy another product from them. Thought it might be important for any other interested gamer to know the quality of this company.

It seems that this issue was quickly resolved and explained in the other thread that you created in the Yedo forum.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Dewsbery
United Kingdom
Sutton Coldfield
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: BEWARE: this company does not provide any customer support
Thank goodness you didn't buy Machi Koro and the expansion.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: BEWARE: this company does not provide any customer support
RDewsbery wrote:
Thank goodness you didn't buy Machi Koro and the expansion.

I did. The expansion cards didn't match. I e-mailed them politely and provided a photo. I now have matching cards.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Uffe
United Kingdom
Cheadle
flag msg tools
Too many games...
badge
not enough time
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Potential issues with customer support - might be finally resolved
jimmcmahon wrote:
RDewsbery wrote:
Thank goodness you didn't buy Machi Koro and the expansion.

I did. The expansion cards didn't match. I e-mailed them politely and provided a photo. I now have matching cards.


As you might be aware it has not been so easy for many of us.

I too emailed photos and full name and address with no response or replacements received.

However, it does appear that things might finally be turning around and Pandasaurus seem to have been able to help with that.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.