Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Hope
New Zealand
Auckland
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I must ask; does Queen really need to use Kickstarter anymore? I notice half the comments are from customers who are still waiting on their promised goods from previous campaigns. Their customer service seems non-existant. Pass.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Brodeur
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At first I believed it shipped anywhere in the world for 45$. Then I saw it costs an extra 20$ to ship to Canada for the extra? Haha, hell no.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Saitta
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
Cardboard Embassy: Tim
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm really quite keen on Parfum but shipping to Australia is USD$60 on top of the game.

I guess I can't really complain, most Kickstarter campaigns will fund with only local support, there's no real reason to investigate decentralised shipping rates to other regions of the world, but it still stings a bit. It's absolutely essential for many Australian and New Zealand campaigns as they won't fund without international support, so the creators have to look into options and while they're a bit more work, they are there.

A shame, really, that we miss out on backing so many projects because of unrealistic shipping prices, but the good thing is eventually Queen will bring it to retail, so I'll just have to wait.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.