Popular Tags: [View All]
Vince "How it's Played Board Games" Putorek
United States
Bristol
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Everyone,

I couldn't find anything in the rule book about this so I thought I'd ask. I played Luke Skywalker from the set "A Heroes Trial". During play I was able to attach 2 weapon enhancements on him. I then drew a "I am a Jedi" and was able to attach it to him also. This gave "I am a Jedi" 3 resources to spend. Later Luke found himself locked down with focus tokens. On my turn can I still spend the resources on "I am a Jedi" or are they unavailable because Luke is focused?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can't use the resources on any card that has focus tokens on it. Same as an objective in that regard.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Schwarz
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since the focus tokens are on Luke and not on the enhancement, you can use them. I seem to recall, there's another Jedi enhancement that lets you focus it to remove one focus from the attached character, which would be pretty pointless if you couldn't focus it because the character had a focus token on them.

EDIT: It's Trust Your Feelings from Core. Yeah, you can focus down I Am A Jedi even if Luke's focused.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, I misunderstood. I think Michael is correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vince "How it's Played Board Games" Putorek
United States
Bristol
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the answer. That's what I thought but I wanted to make sure. The "Trust Your Feelings" example was perfect.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.