Shaymond Michelson
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
My name is Shaymond and I am seeking some talented artists to provide artwork for my website and upcoming card game and expansions.

The artwork needed:

- Logo for website (this would be a single contract)

- landscapes (dungeon rooms to outdoor scenes planned in future expansions)

-enemy and hero portraits

-item/treasure images

-general card concept design/layout

I am seeking several artists who would be willing to produce artwork on contract for minimal upfront payment with agreement for full payment on funding. I have no constraints on the artwork produced as long as it is appropriate for ages 10 and up.

The game design is nearly complete, I have some rough prototype cards already in production to help work out the game mechanic kinks. All I need is actual art for the funding venture and future production.

I would be willing, if I get one or a couple of dedicated artists, to include in the contract, royalties from any future sales in addition to initial payment if they were to take on a significant portion of the artwork to help keep my upfront costs to a minimum.

Please send me an email if you are interested and would like to strike a deal. I will get back to you within 24 hours of any communication.

I look forward with doing business with you soon.

Email: info@bfggames.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vicente Sivera Catala
China
Guilin
Guangxi
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Shaymond,

I could be interested in a project like this. However, given that the artists will be taking some risk, waiting to get paid depending on your funding, would be nice to know more about your project.

Both for me, and other artist, if the project looks interesting for us, we will be more willing to work in these terms.

Another question, do you have any style in mind?

Anyway, my portfolio is here for you to check it:
http://pulpapocalipsis.carbonmade.com/

If you find anything you like, we can keep talking about this :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.