Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Dos Santos
United States
Hallandale
Florida
flag msg tools
Hey everyone,

I recently got this game and I'm looking forward to playing it. I also got Last Night on Earth, which I haven't played yet either. LNOE comes with a soundtrack, which I thought was a great idea, but after listening to it, is not what I would use while playing.

So I created a sound mix using the Dawn of the Dead (Snyder version) soundtrack and a Zombie sound effects album. It sound very atmospheric and creepy and I'm curious to test it out during an actual game.

Anyone else utilize soundtracks while playing? Thoughts? Recommendations?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anders Pedersen
Denmark
Copenhagen N.
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the soundtrack for Planet Terror running when I play the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Dos Santos
United States
Hallandale
Florida
flag msg tools
dbc- wrote:
I have the soundtrack for Planet Terror running when I play the game.

I'm just listening to some samples of the Planet Terror soundtrack on itunes and it sounds great!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
joe marty
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like having the extended edition of Dawn of the Dead on in the background. I like movies on while I play certain games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christoffer Hansson
Sweden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have some zombie outbreak tracks from platemail games, but with the shattering of glass, screams and police sirens it creates a sonic mess when combined with rock music or so.

When I play zombicide I want the spirit to be more bad ass feeling than tension, so I play some music to reflect that, the alternative would be only running the zombie thematic tracks.

Other times it is perfect to combine thematic music and sound effects, like rainfx and Nox arcana for mysterygames.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
reaching out from the in-between spaces...
United States
Baldwin
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My Zombie playlist has Fabio Frizzi, John Carpenter (The Fog) and other '70's era soundtracks.

Jorune

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
They call me Mister...
Ireland
Donegal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I usually find time to listen to this:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cable
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Been listing to the Dying Light soundtrack lately on youtube while playing Zombicide and Dead of Winter. Link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iDYnAireiw
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.