Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Williams
England
Immingham
NE Lincs
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is anybody going to the UK Games Expo at the end of May who'd be willing to run through a couple of games of Pax Porfiriana with me. I'll bring my copy if anyone wants to meet up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Cuthbert
United Kingdom
Derby
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am in two minds whether to go but a game of Pax may swing me! I am likely to get a single day ticket. If i take the plunge I would be more than happy to run through some turns or play a full game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Morse
Wales
Penarth
vale of glamorgan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I am planning on going and would be happy to run through a game or two.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Williams
England
Immingham
NE Lincs
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks chaps. I'll drop another message a bit nearer the time so we can arrange a table and time etc. I'm looking forward to this.
Ben
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Towl
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
We're on the same side
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I'd really like to place this. Give me a shout nearer the time if you are still looking.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Williams
England
Immingham
NE Lincs
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, so I'm going to the Expo on Saturday, arriving early. I'm taking my copy of Pax Porfiriana if the offers still stand for a few learning rounds. No idea on how's best to meet up. Any suggestions welcome.
Ben

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Morse
Wales
Penarth
vale of glamorgan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Unfortunately, real life has scuppered my plans. I really hope you get to play, it's a fantastic game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel B-G
United Kingdom
Leeds
W Yorks
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I may well be able to step in to run people through. I need to confirm whether one of my friends is planning to come that day, and if not I'll definitely be in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Pitman
Scotland
Glasgow
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I am up for this. Keen for a game and happy to teach. I will be free from Friday lunchtime until Saturday lunchtime. I'll drop you a GM.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.