Tyler B
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fantasy Flight Games does "not sell individual components to [their] games. [They] apologize for any inconvenience this may cause [us]."

So does anyone around here sell pieces of the game separately from the main game? The cardboard tokens or the game pieces? Maybe sell them by the house, a complete set of tokens and pieces?

Is anyone's board getting beat up enough that they would want to do this to their current copy selling it as is then use any profits to rebuy the game?If not, maybe I just gave someone an idea...

If you have pieces for sale, contact me. I'm looking to add two houses to my base set.

(For the tokens, I could just print out the stickers and cut out cardboard, but I'm sure they won't look as nice).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Randolph
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I do not have any parts to sell, but I have done the same thing you are doing, primarily to create House Arryn.

Using Pypock's outstanding artwork printed on label sheets, then carefully cut out and placed another House's counters (from an extra set), gave me a high quality, very nice looking 7th House.

I found a used copy of AGoT 2nd Ed last summer for $27.00 - very well worth it.

My glossy blue military units for Arryn came out really well I have to say, and I even made Martell "burnt orange" to match the color on Vassal, they also look great and are more distinguishable than the "tan" OOB.

Anyway, good luck, the Geek Market and eBay are pretty good places to find used copies and cannibalize the extra game copy for parts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler B
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SFRR wrote:
I do not have any parts to sell, but I have done the same thing you are doing, primarily to create House Arryn.

Using Pypock's outstanding artwork printed on label sheets, then carefully cut out and placed another House's counters (from an extra set), gave me a high quality, very nice looking 7th House.

I found a used copy of AGoT 2nd Ed last summer for $27.00 - very well worth it.

My glossy blue military units for Arryn came out really well I have to say, and I even made Martell "burnt orange" to match the color on Vassal, they also look great and are more distinguishable than the "tan" OOB.

Anyway, good luck, the Geek Market and eBay are pretty good places to find used copies and cannibalize the extra game copy for parts.

Thanks. That was, indeed, my plan.

I was hoping to make a House Arryn (blue) and a House Bolton (pink). I have changed the player screen from Pypoks 9p Bolton to have the "Stark" set up for the Dance with Dragons expansion. (Maybe I can upload that file when I have my expansion pieces completed).

Thanks for the tip! I shall be on the lookout for a set to cannibalize.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BGG user
Andrew Tullsen
United States
VANCOUVER
WA
flag msg tools
designer
48 hour turnaround time for Prototypes!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Has a game parts production company. Also, Game Crafter is an online game production company. Either could print out the counters you need, nice ones at a lower price/less waste than buying a second game or hand cutting stickers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.