Peter Schott
United States
Roanoke
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gotta be the Flash - ultra rare, time travel, changes the entire multiverse by saving/not-saving his mom and losing his memory of how things should be....

(Actually saddened that the Flash is an ultra-rare. He's one of my favorites in the DC universe, though I'll admit I was more of a fan of Wally West as the Flash over Barry Allen. I liked the character into which he evolved.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moose Detective
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
Than Sense
badge
Is it a moose that became a detective ? Or a detective who searches for moose?
mbmbmbmbmb
Following your logic of the main hero's arch foe and the two non-powered members of the big team it should be Joker, Booster Gold and Blue Beetle.

Or Luthor, an archer - Green Arrow and a female hand-to-hand combatant with the word black in her name - Black Canary.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gene Moore
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm just throwing this out there... Aquaman. shake

He costs 3 to buy, has the lowest fielding cost in the game (001), and lets you purchase the rest of the Justice League for 1 less energy. He also has above-average A/D stats for a 3-cost.

He won't be a game winner, but he will be the first purchase for every single Justice League team.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
California
flag msg tools
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it's going to launch you into something great.
badge
This. This is what I am. This is who I am. Come hell or high water. If I deny it, I deny everything I've ever done... Everything I've ever fought for.
mbmbmbmbmb
lwdgames wrote:
I'm just throwing this out there... Aquaman. shake

He costs 3 to buy, has the lowest fielding cost in the game (001), and lets you purchase the rest of the Justice League for 1 less energy. He also has above-average A/D stats for a 3-cost.

He won't be a game winner, but he will be the first purchase for every single Justice League team.

Wait, Aquaman is not going to make a PB&J?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waspinator
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
War of Light is apparently going to have Mogo. I hope he's unstoppable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
California
flag msg tools
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it's going to launch you into something great.
badge
This. This is what I am. This is who I am. Come hell or high water. If I deny it, I deny everything I've ever done... Everything I've ever fought for.
mbmbmbmbmb
TheWaspinator wrote:
War of Light is apparently going to have Mogo. I hope he's unstoppable.

Unless John Stewart has something to say about that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Bailey

Cartersville
Georgia
msg tools
Vixen, red tornado, and phantom stranger are my vote for over powered just because they look like a hell of a team!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.