Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Go
United States
New York
NY
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
If you're having hull problems I feel bad for you son, I've got 99 problems but a breach ain't one.
badge
TauLeaderGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, I just made a quick dice and card game based on a mobile app (Eredan Arena). I'm hoping some intrepid PnPers would like to help balance and playtest it. This is the game:

If you're interested you can find the PnP files here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/53s5uclrv812pw4/OW_pnp.zip?dl=0

It's 18 cards that are designed for Tarot size, but I shrank them to fit on 3 sheets of paper. Not entirely sure if they are still readable. The files include a sheet of stickers for the dice (you need 12 of them), but you can also use an included cheat sheet for regular pipped dice.

The game uses a yathzee mechanic. I did not write any rules yet, but I'm hoping it's all rather clear. I can of course answer any questions.

What do I need?

Balance! The abilities of the heroes are somewhat based on the game they are from, but theres no way I can be sure they are anywhere near balanced. I'm looking for what works and what doesn't. Who is flat out broken or useless.

In return I'll just give you the finished files for you to enjoy. Artwork is from Blizzard's upcoming game, Overwatch. Looks neat. This project is in no way associated with Blizzard and I'll take it down if they want me to for whatever reason.

Thanks for you help!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate K
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Neat!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate K
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure I understand the icons on the Locations. I'm guessing the King's Row lets you reroll the dice up to 4 times instead of twice? And Movement icons don't trigger at the Temple of Anubis? Hanamura has me stumped.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Go
United States
New York
NY
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
If you're having hull problems I feel bad for you son, I've got 99 problems but a breach ain't one.
badge
TauLeaderGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Hanamura is you only roll 5 dice instead of the normal 6! You got the other ones correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.