Subject: Wargaming in Nashville rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: wargames [+] [View All]
Les Haskell
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any wargamers in or around Nashville? I live in Berry Hill and would love to have people over on Saturdays to play wargames. I'm open to just about anything and play Eurogames as well. I'll play anything from ASL to Memoir '44, two player or multiplayer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Miller
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to be in town this Friday night, (actually in Murfeesboro, but am going to be working all day Saturday). Bummer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Les Haskell
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That was fun Brad.

Now I just need to find some local gamers.

-Les

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Keuler
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been replying more to the other thread, but I could be considered a lite wargamer. I like Battle Cry, Memoir '44, and all the MB Gamemaster titles... I might be willing to try out something else, but those I know I like.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Les Haskell
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like and have played all those games. I also have CC: Ancients which is great. I have all the Memoir '44 modules and two base sets (for Overlord). I'll play any Euro at least once.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Lee
United States
McKinney
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I have Memoir '44, A&A, a bunch of Euro games, a lot of fantasy adventure games, and I play a lot of Dungeons & Dragons. My D&D friends aren't into board games, and my other friends aren't games.

I'd love the chance to play some wargames! I'm in Spring Hill which is a short hop to Franklin.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Lee
United States
McKinney
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Anyone in Franklin/Spring Hill interested in wargaming or light strategy games like Memoir '44?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ric Manns
United States
Scottsburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks as if we have sold out our room block for the National Block Party. The rate I was quoted was $85.00. I will check and see if I can get an expansion of the room block. The tourneys are set and will have a short demo before the start.

Tourneys are Hammer of the Scots, Diplomacy, Game of Thrones, Commands & Colors: Ancients, Clash for a Continent, War of 1812 and Liberty. We will have con T-shirts, a vendor and F2F Gaming.

Preregister price is $25, $30 at the door and $10 for a one day entry...

http://www.ohiovalleygamers.org/nationalblockparty.html for more information....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ric Manns
United States
Scottsburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Room Block Update

I went to the hotel and spoke with them. The hotel increased our block. However, you must call the hotel directly. Our original room block was really small, so there are rooms available.

Call 877-451-2595

Have a Merry Christmas!

Ric

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.