Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ted Duby
United States
Honolulu
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10:9)
mbmbmbmbmb
Go this response from Passport Games today in response to my query:

"Crossroads is indeed hard to come by right now. It is in-between printings. There should be a new shipment coming in April, and then you should be able to find it at local game stores, as well as a variety of online retailers."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Hartman
United States
Bishopville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does this include the expansion? I would love to pick the expansion up, but not at what I paid for the base game alone! I would have paid for them painted collectors edition tho, sad I missed out on that one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Duby
United States
Honolulu
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10:9)
mbmbmbmbmb
I was able to get Crossroads on Amazon this past week at a reasonable price. It must be out now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Hartman
United States
Bishopville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MajorOracle wrote:
I was able to get Crossroads on Amazon this past week at a reasonable price. It must be out now.

It is listed as out of stock or currently unavailable everywhere now, including Amazon unfortunately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shoosh shoo
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there anymore news on this? Ive been looking for this expansion at my local stores and nobody has it right now. They dont seem to know when its coming back in stock. I asked bgg but people who have it arent willing to trade it away without the base game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick aka
United States
East coast
flag msg tools
Y
badge
I like playing a game more than winning (or losing).
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm, got mine in the BGG Marketplace. $24.00

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shoosh shoo
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah if youre in USA thats great. Unfortunately the amou t i had to pay for shippi g wasnt worth it. I ended up getting it from boardgamebliss. They got some more copies monday and i got it by wednesday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.