Subject: Play by forum, images and dice rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marc Martín

Figueres
Catalunya
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I've never played by Forum, but I'm really interested in know how do the game moderators manage the image with map status. Is there any application to do that, or you are just editing an image with photoshop, gimp, or any other image-editing software?

Another thing are the faction banners... you just copy the url, or are they implemented in some way in boardgamegeek so you just have to select them amongst a list?

And the final thing... are the custom dice, I guess this is simple, and made by specific code in the post, am I right? I'll try it...

3customw{3: Miss; 2: Pain;1: Kill} -> ( Miss Pain Miss) -> ( Miss Pain Miss)

Edit: Ok, just now I've seen the roll generator u_U'''
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 673011. wehehe
  • 3customw{3: Miss; 2: Pain;1: Kill} =
  • ( Miss Pain Miss) =
  • ( Miss Pain Miss)
  • Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:36 am
Arturo Cavari
Italy
Bolonga
FI
flag msg tools
Maybe on earth...
badge
...maybe in the future
mbmbmbmbmb
wehehe wrote:
Hi, I've never played by Forum, but I'm really interested in know how do the game moderators manage the image with map status. Is there any application to do that, or you are just editing an image with photoshop, gimp, or any other image-editing software?

Another thing are the faction banners... you just copy the url, or are they implemented in some way in boardgamegeek so you just have to select them amongst a list?

And the final thing... are the custom dice, I guess this is simple, and made by specific code in the post, am I right? I'll try it...

wehehe previously rolled 3customw{3: Miss; 2: Pain;1: Kill} = ( Miss Pain Miss) = ( Miss Pain Miss)

Edit: Ok, just now I've seen the roll generator u_U'''

1) they use PS
2) just copy the image number, and when you're posting press the "insert Geek image" button. A window will open, where you can paste the image number. If you don't want a humongous image you can also write "medium" next to the number.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan
msg tools
And where do you get the Photoshop files?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernard Gourion
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
MamboSteve wrote:
And where do you get the Photoshop files?

Look here :

http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/114594/play-forum-manageme...

End of your debate i think !!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.