Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christian Gienger
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just wanted to say that FFG has a great customer service. I had some broken probe droids in my Imperial Assault (Thanks again Secret Santa) as probably many had. I just made a photo, used their form on their homepage and had the replacements in my inbox less than 2 weeks later (which is incredible for cross ocean shipping). When I then later discovered in a video that the wookie is meant to have an axe, not just a short stick, I contacted them again and the wookie arrived shortly after again. Great service, FFG. I also got emails to confirm that they are after it, so I was never wondering if they do anything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Gardner
United States
LA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll second this thumbs up for FFG customer service. I recently bought an Queen Ariad Lieutenant pack for Descent 2 that had a factory defect. I sent a picture along with an explanation of the defect, and within about 2 wks, I had a replacement figure.

I wish all companies would respond this quickly. I'm talking to you IDW.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott M.
United States
Winter Springs
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Love FFG Customer service as well.
No issues when problem properly communicated and folks act like adults.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John W
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
+1 for FFG customer service. Have always taken good care of me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Patterson
United States
Iowa City
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Recent example: FFG, gratis, replaced all of my Middle-earth Quest hero figures, even though the game is out of print, and in virtually no time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Folsom
United States
Wilmore
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
2 years ago I contacted them to see if they could replace some missing Starcraft board game units. Obviously a game that out of print, there's no way they could help me...

They replaced all but 1 unit (the 1 was just a blue transport unit and later another BBG user sent me one!)

Can't ask for better service than that!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ace hawkster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep fantastic service also when I had a problem with a tie fighter that's wings were glued wrong sent them pictures and they sent me replacement mini. The only thing I would say against them was I had to contact them via Facebook link. As I got no response from web page. But in fairness they did say they got original query it just git lost somewhere internally.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
toby
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Use the form for replacement parts on their web site and they'll absolutely respond.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Borna Bairn
United Kingdom
Falkirk
Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
+1 for the fantastic FFG service.

I recently lost two TIE fighter dials for x-wing at a tournament.

I contacted FFG, was up front never tried to claim they were missing from new package or anything like that. Offered to pay for replacements.
Nope, email next day saying they would send me replacements gratis.

Brilliant!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Cashman
New Zealand
Palmerston North
Manawatu
flag msg tools
Yeah i have always had good results from them over the years,

even being an international customer ( from New Zealand ) they have sorted me out, i had a broken figure in my Descent 1st Edition Well of Darkness and a broken figure in my Descent 2nd edition core game, both were replaced for me and in pretty good time considering the international shipping times.

Bought a ton of products from FFG and thats been the only 2 problems i have had.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.