Sweden
Järfälla
Stockholms Län
flag msg tools
Aaaaahhh'm the best singer!
badge
Bbbbbut that's not fair!
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems like Crash Games does not like to deal with missing parts.

I have sent more than 4 mails to the address:

parts@crashgamesaz.com

No reply at all.

Seems like customer service is not a priority at Crash Games.

This is from the website:

Quote:
Here at Crash Games we know what a bummer it is to get a game and not have all the pieces or to have a broken one. Our manufacturers have a very high accuracy rate for components but occasionally things can be forgotten or pieces can be damaged. Please send an e-mail to “PARTS@CRASHGAMESAZ.COM” with what piece/s are missing/damaged and from what game and we will have replacements sent out to you same day (unless we are at a convention)” Please make sure to include “Missing / Broken Piece” in the e-mail Subject Line, what pieces and what game and your complete name and mailing address in the body of the e-mail. Please include pictures if your game is brand new with defective pieces so that we may address that with our manufacturer. Help is on the way!

I guess this needs to be changed to be more in line with the seemingly new policy of ignoring customers and keeping very quiet when asked for help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Combs
United States
Spring Lake Park
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Email him at Patrick@CrashGamesAZ.com

From his last comment on Kickstarter:
Quote:
Hey Everybody! I'm really sorry that peoples questions and issues have gone unanswered. Unfortunately there was learning curve with a new employee that was heading up customer service and this issue was definitely compound by the fact that i have been traveling nearly non-stop since October. Long story short I am here now and the best way to reach me is always my e-mail "Patrick@CrashGamesAZ.com" This allows me to flag messages and take care of people in the order that they reach out to me. Again my apologies and I will make sure to get everyone taken care of as fast as I possibly can.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Upkar Gata-Aura
Sweden
Järfälla
Stockholms Län
flag msg tools
badge
Bbbbbut that's not fair!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks David, I'll try that email address and see what happens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Magalhaes
Portugal
Porto
Porto
flag msg tools
Did anyone have any luck yet?
I've sent several mails about a stained card on a new copy of Yardmaster and they never replied...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Upkar Gata-Aura
Sweden
Järfälla
Stockholms Län
flag msg tools
badge
Bbbbbut that's not fair!
mbmbmbmbmb
pedro_jorge wrote:
Did anyone have any luck yet?
I've sent several mails about a stained card on a new copy of Yardmaster and they never replied...

My problem was sorted pretty quickly after I mailed the correct address.

When did you write to Crash Games?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Magalhaes
Portugal
Porto
Porto
flag msg tools
One or two weeks ago...
I've tried:

Patrick@crashgamesaz.com
daniel@CrashGamesAZ.com
parts@crashgamesaz.com
Contact form http://crashgamesaz.com/contact/

all to no avail

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.