Subject: This is taking to long to figure out... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Smoke, fire......

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/26/irs-watchdog...

If it is discovered that the Obama administration pressured the IRS to do this, what will the liberal line be?
Will there be outrage?
Will you defend it by saying the Teabaggers deserved it?
Or what?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Les Marshall
United States
Woodinville
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
Smoke, fire......

If it is discovered that the Obama administration pressured the IRS to do this, what will the liberal line be?
Will there be outrage?
Or what?

Do you ever feel outrage about conservative politicians in similar situations?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rulesjd wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
Smoke, fire......

Will there be outrage?
Or what?

No one should have this sort of thing happen to them, and anyone perpetrating this kind of thing should be prosecuted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Rogers
United States
Hoboken
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
badge
They're Young, They're in Love... They eat LARD
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
Smoke, fire......

Will there be outrage?
Or what?

Why be outraged? It's highly likely that they are corrupt on some level, just like every administration before them...what sets them apart or makes them more deserving of contempt from their predecessors?

As for the Tea Party, who gives a fuck? They've done more to screw up the Republican Party in a shorter time than the Religeous Right did and they've accomplished nothing - other than to provide the Democrats votes and support from people that used to vote for conservative/moderate ideals.

If anything the outrage should still be over lobbying and the CU SCOTUS ruling. This IRS fuckery is just a symptom of effects of broader corruption.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
epilgrim wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
Smoke, fire......

Will there be outrage?
Or what?

Why be outraged? It's highly likely that they are corrupt on some level, just like every administration before them...what sets them apart or makes them more deserving of contempt from their predecessors?

As for the Tea Party, who gives a fuck? They've done more to screw up the Republican Party in a shorter time than the Religeous Right did and they've accomplished nothing - other than to provide the Democrats votes and support from people that used to vote for conservative/moderate ideals.

If anything the outrage should still be over lobbying and the CU SCOTUS ruling. This IRS fuckery is just a symptom of effects of broader corruption.

Yeah, I HATE THOSE TE PARTIERS....So I don't give a shit if the government does illegal things to them, HELL YEAH!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
epilgrim wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
Smoke, fire......

Will there be outrage?
Or what?

Yeah, I HATE THOSE TE PARTIERS....So I don't give a shit if the government does illegal things to them, HELL YEAH!

I thought that was a sentiment you reserved for people suspected of terrorism, but you apply it to the Tea Party as well? surprise
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
epilgrim wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
Smoke, fire......

Will there be outrage?
Or what?

I thought that was a sentiment you reserved for people suspected of terrorism, but you apply it to the Tea Party as well? surprise

And another troll.......

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
jmilum wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
epilgrim wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
Smoke, fire......

Will there be outrage?
Or what?

And another troll.......

Your OP? Yep.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
jmilum wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
epilgrim wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
Smoke, fire......

Will there be outrage?
Or what?

And another troll.......

Your OP? Yep.

Posting about an ongoing issue that is happening in this country that could have affected many people that could indicate possible real corruption in the government is trolling?

Fuck you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
Fuck you.

I appreciate the offer, but I'm in a committed monogamous relationship right now, so I'll have to pass.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
Fuck you.

I appreciate the offer, but I'm in a committed monogamous relationship right now, so I'll have to pass.

If that is what you want to call your relationship with a blowup doll, go for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Rogers
United States
Hoboken
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
badge
They're Young, They're in Love... They eat LARD
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
epilgrim wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
Smoke, fire......

Will there be outrage?
Or what?

You're right...I don't care about a disfunctional auditing agency shitting on an influence buying racket at the behest of a limp administration.

The PAC is a bullshit fund raising vehicle, managed by corrupt assholes to promote the elections of even less scrupulous assholes to support a feeding trough that they all encircle to the detriment of the average American.

The SCOTUS gave them license to deepen the slop pit and entrench a class of politicians that are bought and paid for - regardless of their supposed affiliations.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
epilgrim wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
epilgrim wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
Smoke, fire......

Will there be outrage?
Or what?

You're right...I don't care about a disfunctional auditing agency shitting on an influence buying racket at the behest of a limp administration.

The PAC is a bullshit fund raising vehicle, managed by corrupt assholes to promote the elections of even less scrupulous assholes to support a feeding trough that they all encircle to the detriment of the average American.

The SCOTUS gave them license to deepen the slop pit and entrench a class of politicians that are bought and paid for - regardless of their supposed affiliations.

Yeah, I see now. You don't mind if illegal things happen to groups you don't like. That is sad, but not unexpected this day and age from certain people.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
jmilum wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
Fuck you.

If that is what you want to call your relationship with a blowup doll, go for it.

You can make fun of my blow up doll all you want, I'm still not going to have sex with you! kiss
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
We will bury you
mbmbmbmbmb
Seriously guys - why bite on obvious toll lines and most especially why the personal attacks?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shushnik wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
jmilum wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
Fuck you.

If you could mix a little comedy into your seething hate, I'd appreciate it. It would be a slightly easier pill to swallow. This hateful mancrush you have is just bitter and salty.

I think we just figured out who Jmilk is in a relationship with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
Shushnik wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
jmilum wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
Fuck you.

If you could mix a little comedy into your seething hate, I'd appreciate it. It would be a slightly easier pill to swallow. This hateful mancrush you have is just bitter and salty.

I think we just figured out who Jmilk is in a relationship with.

You spend entirely too much time thinking about my sex life...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There version of 'to' that you mean to use in the header has two o's.

Mr Cranky would not approve.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Les Marshall
United States
Woodinville
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
Rulesjd wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
Smoke, fire......

Will there be outrage?
Or what?

No one should have this sort of thing happen to them, and anyone perpetrating this kind of thing should be prosecuted.

This is true. And according to the article an investigation is underway. The question remains. Will you ever actually express such outrage about a conservative politician?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm waiting for the video of Barack sneaking in to the building to hide the tapes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.