United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I was reading about Nimoy dying and saw yet another link to Bill Cosby's growing list of sexual conquests. The title spurred me to click and the article did not fail to deliver. It was great. here's a few quotes from victim number... uhhh... 123? 3,711? Whatever --

Quote:
According to Thomas, Cosby offered her a glass of Chablis, and her memory soon became "foggy."

Fuck me. Foggy? After a glass of Chablis? I wish I'd known that when I was a teen trying to get girls drunk enough to at least cop a feel. Apparently they grow tiger women in West Texas because I remember pouring a couple pitchers of Mexican beer down more than one lovely lass only to discover she wore pantie hose... and had a mean right cross to boot!

Chablis. Did they make that stuff in the 60's?

Quote:
Thomas' memory serves that Cosby was "forcing himself in my mouth" when she woke up in the bed next to him, and he forced himself on top of her, saying, "I'm your friend. ... Your friend is gonna [ejaculate] again."

Uh, okay. I keep trying to work out the logistics of this. We have a sleeping woman, apparently foggy due to Chablis. She wakes up and a guy's dick is in her mouth? Did he use dental tools to prop her maw open enough to stuff his unit in? And then what? Have any of the women here, or gays (dont want to leave them out) ever woke up in bed and discovered a cock in your mouth? Did this woman's breathing just auto-shift to nasal due to things being stuffed in her mouth routinely, while asleep?

I would never ever in a million years attempt this. You never know if they grind their teeth while slumbering.

Quote:
The actress stormed out of the room, but later apologized for being "rude." She remained in Reno for the duration of the four-day trip, making excuses to herself about the incident: "What's happened? Why am I here? Why is he naked? What did I say? What did I do?"

What happened? Why am I here? Why is he naked? What did I do?

Yeah. Usually you and the guy are naked because of sex. I'm pretty sure even 11 year olds knew that 30 years ago. But I do love the quotes... "Why am I here?" Shit, nobody has ever been able to answer that one lady. But I'm pretty sure any jury, even one totally made up of the local Violent Misandry Action Group would be snorting out loud if this gal ever testifies.

So how many now? That Saville guy over in the UK apparently raped, fondled, abused and terrorized so many women you could found a small island nation with the victims. After reading a few articles in the British press about him I realized he was literally fucking, sucking, raping and abusing between 7-10 women and girls every week for 40 years in order to get the sheer numbers they're talking about.

Is he not the greatest cocksman who ever lived? So far. But Cosby ain't dead yet and I suspect that there will be several hundred victims surfacing before his eventual demise and perhaps another 2,000-3,000 in the following 5 years. Depending on how large his estate is officially determined to be, of course.

Anyone else as skeptical as me of this stuff? or does RSP reserve it's skepticism for religion and "climate deniers"... snork, snork.

*edit*

Almost forgot. Here's the article:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/bill-cosby-new-victim-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am skeptical mostly because no one is really going after him. Where is the arrest? They arrested a lacrosse team on less evidence, so.....
When Arnold was accused of raping women in the 80's by a couple ladies, I had to be pretty skeptical of that also......

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a statue of limitations issue on most of these allegations Dashi.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rcbevco wrote:

Which goes to, why didn't anyone say anything back when it was happening.
IF there were really this many people, you would think SOMEONE would have gone after him and he would have been arrested 600 times back in the 80's or 90's.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
I am skeptical mostly because no one is really going after him. Where is the arrest? They arrested a lacrosse team on less evidence, so.....
When Arnold was accused of raping women in the 80's by a couple ladies, I had to be pretty skeptical of that also......

Everything you need to know about Arnold in under 2 minutes:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bat Profile
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
rcbevco wrote:

IF there were really this many people, you would think SOMEONE would have gone after him and he would have been arrested 600 times back in the 80's or 90's.

Duh! Doesn't everyone love to end a career before it starts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Ruffies, or from your generation a Mickey Finn (chloral hydrate I believe)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
I would never ever in a million years attempt this. You never know if they grind their teeth while slumbering.

And becasue you're a gentlemen...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dixon
United States
Mauldin
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
rcbevco wrote:

Maybe they didn't say anything back then becuase they felt people like you would have dismissed them out of hand by saying something along the lines of "Oh, they're just trying to get some of his money" etc., etc.

Kinda' like you're doing now.

Also, these allegations are not exactly what we'd call new. He settled several lawsuits over the decades prior to this one.

I don't know whether he did it or not, but I'm not ready to jump in and defend him, either.

Diis
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything
mbmbmbmbmb
Cosby was almost certainly a "womanizer" who used his fame to fuck 1000s of women. When you sleep with that many women it is certain that some of them are going to later imagine that it wasn't consensual.

I'm not saying it was or wasn't in any individual case, just that in many of these cases I'd bet that the women just regretted sleeping with him (they were married, had a boyfriend, had religious misgivings, etc) and told themselves a lie. When you tell yourself a lie often enough it will become truth... that ground has been covered very well by psychological experiments.

That said, I'd also expect that at least a few of the women are telling the truth. Probably a pretty small number though as I'm sure Cosby had no problem finding women that were willing to spread their legs for him

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
Everything you need to know about Arnold in under 2 minutes:

Bill Burr has been my favorite comedian for years. I went to go see him in a local craphole comedy joint about 10 years ago and have always tried to catch his shows any time he comes through Dallas since then.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
How do you know it wasn't fetish related? That "straight" sex was what he wanted? I doubt he would have nearly the number of volunteers he wanted limp, near dead, rag-doll-sex.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
sfox wrote:

Bill Burr has been my favorite comedian for years. I went to go see him in a local craphole comedy joint about 10 years ago and have always tried to catch his shows any time he comes through Dallas since then.

Yep. We lost Carlin but we got Burr. True genius carries on. Make sure you listen to his Monday Morning Podcast. More stream-of-consciousness craziness. Definitely NSFW.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The gentle art of seduction by Bill Cosby

Wible woble fildly doo
Go up to a woman say howdido
cuddle muddle scrimny num
Offer them a one drink, commonlove it's only one
coople foolpe uypple nin
Then gentlely slip the drug in
Iggle piggle bumply hex
Then stick your thing in, it's consensual sex
niffle climble puffly pose
I'm Bill Cosby seduction I knows

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.