Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Raabe
United States
Green Bay
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to be able to create a list of all the games that I've rated, and rank it from top to bottom in order of -given a general opportunity to play a game- what games on my ratings list would I most like to play down to what games on my ratings list I would least like to play. Essentially a ranked vote of all the games that I've rated independant of the rating I've given them (as a very dry but excellent 10 may not be at the top of my play list but a light, dumb, and thoroughly enjoyable 6 might be). And to be fair, it should have to be a list of ALL the games I've rated, and ONLY the games I've rated.

And then when I view a games stats, it would be nice to have the outcome of (everyones) ranked vote for that game listed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sterling Babcock
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
admin
Winkles is here to help!
badge
Please let me know how I can help you.
mbmbmbmbmb
I would kind of like to see that for games on my want list. Or even a flag that is "Want to play".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.