Mark Casiglio
United States
Ansonia
CT
flag msg tools
Falcon 2018 September 28, 29, 30 in Stamford, CT
badge
mbmbmb
The next game night for Alternate Boardgames is scheduled for this Saturday, November 4th. Alternate Boardgames is free and open to the public and meets at Alternate Universe, a comic book and game store in Milford, CT 398 Bridgeport Ave. (US 1), just right off the ramp from Exit 34 from I-95. We'll be playing from 6 pm until at least 11 pm. on the first Saturday of every month.

Our October event featured 20 gamers in attendance, and 10 different games hit the tables. The October AB even was unusually combat heavy! A geeklist report can be viewed here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/16855

We had four first-time attenders in October and hopefully we'll see even more new faces this month!

The Alternate Boardgames Yahoo group can be found at this link. Feel free to join if you are interested in keeping up with announcements regarding the AB group.

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/AlternateBoardgames/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Delano
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to try to attend. If I do I'll bring Bolide with the new expansion tracks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Swood
United States
Stamford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Been trying to make this since the summer. It looks like this coming weekend is free for me!

I'm interested in playing:

World of Warcraft TCG - Own it and can bring it.
Runebound - Own it and can bring it.
Crokinole - Own it and can bring it.
Lord of the Rings (Knizia) - Own it, but haven't played. Need to learn.

And, of course, any other games that look neat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith "Boaty McBoatface" C
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it this week, but I'll ask around to see if others will be going.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Casiglio
United States
Ansonia
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Directions to store:
From I-95 (either direction) take exit 34 (US 1). At the end of the ramp, turn right. Alternate Universe is in the first shopping plaza on the right hand side. The entrance is right after the first traffic light. If you need any help, or have any questions, feel free to call at (203) 876-8539.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dennis mishler
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
I'm always up for some good ol' fashion bloodshed. It's kinda old tyme, ya know?
devil

-Zen Blade

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith "Boaty McBoatface" C
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I will be making it. I'll bring along Merchant of Venus if anyone is interested in playing a longer game of it. I've been wanting to play a game to $3000 just to see how it plays out differently. I'll bring a few other games along as well. Dennis has already replied, but Rich and Cindy are both probably going, but I'm not sure about anyone else yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Is Not Geddy Lee
United States
Sandy Hook
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Chris and I will be coming to the gaming session! Hooray! We will bring Catan, Tigris, and maybe even the Bissets!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Casiglio
United States
Ansonia
CT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Awesome! Sounds like we going to have a real crowd. We might even have to move the comic racks around ... lol!

Can't wait to see everyone tonight!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Casiglio
United States
Ansonia
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Peg will be there, but she informed me that Sue told her she would not be there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Casiglio
United States
Ansonia
CT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Actually Sue told me that she is going to be there, but not until she gets out of work, and she just posted to the Yahoo group, too. So cool!

I don't think Peg has missed one yet! We'll have to give her some kind of perfect attendance award at the one-year anniversary.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Casiglio
United States
Ansonia
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow! What a turn out last night. I had a great time! Thank you everyone who came down & played. Hope to see you all December 2nd!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.