Adrian De la Torre
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
So, I was playing The Siege of Cair Andros, and I started off by exploring the Orc War Camp, and after that, I travelled to The Citadel. After long questing, I successfully explored The Citadel, but The Banks and The Approach had been destroyed in the process. After I explored The Citadel, I removed 4 stages from the quest deck. My remaining quest points went to The Defense (first quest stage), which ended up being enough to clear it as well, and the card text says that if there are no Battlegrounds, I immediately go to the next stage, but by exploring The Citadel, I had removed the remaining 4. Did I beat the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Porteous
United Kingdom
Swindon
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Afraid not, exploring the Citadel only allows you to remove the stage 4 card from the quest deck not 4 quest cards. So Remove "The breakthrough at the citadel card" all other quest cards remain in the quest deck.

So in your game after clearing the defense you would have progressed to quest card 2a Reinforcing the banks then 3a and finally 5a.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian De la Torre
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
That makes much more sense. I probably read it wrong. Haha. It seemed too easy for a level 7 difficulty. Thanks for clarifying.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.