Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Laliberté
Canada
Levis
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FACTION ABILITIES
OWNER: Use the Brethren Ship to replace any ship on the board and then re-roll an use the hijacked ship.
FACILITY: Move the Brethren Ship to an empty dock at the lunar mine and gain 2 ore.

Hi guys,
My question is if you already have the Brethren ship to the lunar mine on the 1st spot as an example,an opponent is on the second spot and the third spot is empty, could you use the breathren faction ''Facility'' option to move the Breathren ship from lunar mine to an available spot(the third spot in this case)on the lunar mine Or you must move the breathren ship form anywhere on a space station or belt to the lunar mine (on an available empty spot) ?

thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Forrest & Ryan Driskel
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems to me you can? I don't see any way to read the rules such that it has to be some other facility.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Laliberté
Canada
Levis
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yes exactly, i think the only rule to use it is an available spot was empty at Lunar Mine, whatever where the breathren ship is at this moment.

We play like that but i appreciate if someone of alien frontiers could confirm this.

Outer Belt is an outstanding expansion upgrade by the way! Go get it!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.