Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Wood
United Kingdom
Lytham St Annes
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can I just double check that the terrorist automatically wins if the terrorist progress track reaches the top (i.e. 12). In other words if the terrorist progress track reaches 12 the terrorist wins without there being an accusation phase as when the agency track reaches the top.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Weihrauch
Germany
Frankfurt
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, that's the case. Game ends immediately when one of the tracks is full and if it's the red one, the terrorist immediately wins.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Wood
United Kingdom
Lytham St Annes
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Markus! It's what I thought but better to check.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benji
Switzerland
Gurmels
FR
flag msg tools
visit us on www.muwins.ch
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to clarify: if the terrorist track is full without there being a terrorist in play, everybody loses (points don't matter in that case either). Looks like the opportunist played with a bit too much fire...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Turner
United Kingdom
Farnham
Surrey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Benji68 wrote:
Just to clarify:if the terrorist track is full without there being a terrorist in play, everybody loses (points don't matter in that case either). Looks like the opportunist played with a bit too much fire... ;)

From my first game, I can totally see loyalists screwing each other over enough to do this...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Spartz
United States
Golden valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
MrMT wrote:
Benji68 wrote:
Just to clarify:if the terrorist track is full without there being a terrorist in play, everybody loses (points don't matter in that case either). Looks like the opportunist played with a bit too much fire...

From my first game, I can totally see loyalists screwing each other over enough to do this...

That happened in my first game. I was the opportunist and I drone striked a case that may have succeeded just so I would get scored first in case the victory track filled on his turn. Turns out my case failed as well as every one after. We went from three marks on the terrorist track and 4 from victory on our track to a total terrorist win.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benji
Switzerland
Gurmels
FR
flag msg tools
visit us on www.muwins.ch
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sparticuse wrote:

That happened in my first game. I was the opportunist and I drone striked a case that may have succeeded just so I would get scored first in case the victory track filled on his turn. Turns out my case failed as well as every one after. We went from three marks on the terrorist track and 4 from victory on our track to a total terrorist win.

so... did they still pretend to like you afterwards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Spartz
United States
Golden valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Benji68 wrote:
Sparticuse wrote:

so... did they still pretend to like you afterwards?

Ha! I don't feel bad because another case that might have succeeded was drone striked (drone stroke? That sounds naughty) after mine. I think we were probably hosed regardless.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.