Popular Tags: [View All]
Bartow Riggs
United States
Antelope
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I note that the setup rules vary for the basic cards in the village. One set of rules (Ruin) states 3 Reg, 3 Torch, and 3 Longspear (per player)start in village. Numenera states 3 Reg, 2 Longspear and 1 torch (per player). Which is correct? The most recent - Numenera? Or the "official rules" Ruin?

I know I can do whatever I want but is one correct and the other not?

(I have Numenera, Bane, Starter and World's Collide - but not Ruin, if that makes a difference.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Ruiz
United States
Calexico
CA - California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BartowWing wrote:
I note that the setup rules vary for the basic cards in the village. One set of rules (Ruin) states 3 Reg, 3 Torch, and 3 Longspear (per player)start in village. Numenera states 3 Reg, 2 Longspear and 1 torch (per player). Which is correct? The most recent - Numenera? Or the "official rules" Ruin?

I know I can do whatever I want but is one correct and the other not?

(I have Numenera, Bane, Starter and World's Collide - but not Ruin, if that makes a difference.)

Wow I never noticed that it said 3 of each. I always grab a stack of those basic and put them there. It has not be a problem since almost no one and sometimes no one buys these basic cards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anton
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since both my rule books (for Numenera and Worlds Collide) state 3-2-1 per player, I didnt have that problem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Bolme
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Numenera and World Collide trump ToR.

Generally if you're buying basic cards, you're failing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bartow Riggs
United States
Antelope
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
edbolme wrote:
Numenera and World Collide trump ToR.

Generally if you're buying basic cards, you're failing.

Certainly agree with the failing comment and I'll use the most recent rules. Thanks Guys.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.