Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan King
United States
Stockbridge
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
just an FYI, the box does not fit Fantasy Flight Sleeves (the best sleeves IMO). Just wanted to note that for people just using this box for storage. FFG is known to have a bit extra mm on the top half, which I like, but does cause problems with almost all products promoted as "fits sleeves".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Lucas
Canada
Belleville
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, this really sucked for me. I own all cards released sleeved in FF sleeves. I got them in there but I think the box is plotting my death for putting it under so much strain.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Chazot
United Kingdom
Newcastle upon Tyne
Tyne & Wear
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How's that working out? I'm concerned it'll bend the cards after a while. Quite disappointed to be honest. I'm not keen on the idea of re-sleeving everything...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Branam
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ryanking wrote:
just an FYI, the box does not fit Fantasy Flight Sleeves (the best sleeves IMO). Just wanted to note that for people just using this box for storage. FFG is known to have a bit extra mm on the top half, which I like, but does cause problems with almost all products promoted as "fits sleeves".

Are you referring to the purple FFG clear sleeves?

I think I might be ok. I sleeved everything in FFG purple and trimmed the tops off of all of them so they could fit inside the wells from the first edition master set insert.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.