4 Posts

Terra Mystica» Forums » General

Subject: No one's made tuck boxes for this yet? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rav
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love a nice looking storage solution, and tuckboxes would work nice for this. Has anyone made any yet? I haven't seen any in the files section, and for such a popular game that surprises me.

I've made them for Eclipse and Kemet, would like some for this too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Neumann
United States
Whitefish Bay
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
In life you have to do a lot of things you don't f*cking want to do. Many times, that's what the f*ck life is... one vile f*cking task after another.
mb
Ravendas wrote:
I love a nice looking storage solution, and tuckboxes would work nice for this. Has anyone made any yet? I haven't seen any in the files section, and for such a popular game that surprises me.

These are nice:

http://www.gametrayz.com/terra-mystica-full-trayz-set-268.ht...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rav
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Neumannium wrote:
Ravendas wrote:

These are nice:

http://www.gametrayz.com/terra-mystica-full-trayz-set-268.ht...

Yeah, not bad. Though, you still need something to hold the faction pieces. Tuckboxes would be nice for that
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manii Names
msg tools
I own the GAmetrayz solution, and I think they're great =) Yes they hold everything but the faction pieces, but those don't really need organization since each set of colored pieces is only interacted with by one player. I keep those in bags and toss one to each player. Works fine for me.

Black flocked trays!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.