Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shaun
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering if resting is mandatory. This would mean that a solo game would have to be won in 7 turns on beginner, which makes me think that resting is optional.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Colas
Brazil
São José do Rio Preto
São Paulo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Considering that turns are calculated from rest to rest and that it's your only way to renew your hand, I'd say it's required.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dinobottm2 wrote:
Considering that turns are calculated from rest to rest and that it's your only way to renew your hand, I'd say it's required.

That's how I interpreted the turn order, but I believe the designer mentioned that someone could choose to not rest on their turn in another thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Colas
Brazil
São José do Rio Preto
São Paulo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bipf wrote:
dinobottm2 wrote:

That's how I interpreted the turn order, but I believe the designer mentioned that someone could choose to not rest on their turn in another thread.

You can choose when to rest, and you can postpone it as long as you want to. But eventually it will be your only choice in the game, when you have no cards left. But if you can make it through in a single hand, somehow, you may.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Darwid
Indonesia
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

It's not really mandatory (as Thiago said, above) but since you'll discard your hand for everything (moving, fighting, etc) and your hand is your HP (and HP=0 means you lose), you will need to rest sooner or later.

Cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Jack

I'm looking into making Dungeon of D next

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.