Popular Tags: [View All]
David Holt
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmb
I'm really enjoying this game.
My only query is the reshuffling of the plan deck at the end of a round. I'm assuming every card is reshuffled back into the deck, including plans you have in front of you, and cards you have in your hand, if you have any.

I've finished most of my rounds with only 1 or 2 plans foiled or none at all. I find that a little disappointing having several plans in play that I never get to complete.

Do they remain in play for the next round or is everything reshuffled?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph H. Anderson
United States
Prospect
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Each hand is a fresh round, so everything in the Plans Deck is reshuffled. If you don't you won't have enough cards to play some hands.

The Actions Deck is NOT reshuffled between hands, but only when you need to draw more cards and the deck is empty.

Best
Ralph
For Eagle-Gryphon Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Flood
United States
Smithfield
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Play a few more times. We have had rounds with lots of plans foiled and rounds with none at all. (two-player)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Flood
United States
Smithfield
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Play a few more times. We have had rounds with lots of plans foiled and rounds with none at all. (two-player)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.