Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Roy
United Kingdom
Bath
GB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is an announcement about a board game evening being run by a cafe in Bath on Friday 13th March, from 6.30 pm - 10.30 pm. The cafe is Cafe Au Lait, 12-14 Dorchester Street, BA1 1SS. It is directly opposite Bath Spa train station (convenient!).

There will be staff on-hand like
Amy Roy
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
to serve traditional cafe food and beverages, as well as a range of hot food and alcoholic beverages.

The event is BYOG, but I know that a number of members from Bath Gaming Group are interested and most will likely bring some games (or, 'g') along. I don't think the tables are huge, so perhaps not Carcassonne with all of the expansions.

I hope that this gives some gamers (or non-gamers!) an opportunity to play some games! I know the Bath guild members are really helpful choosing and teaching games that gamers of all levels could enjoy.

Andrew
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Roy
United Kingdom
Bath
GB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a reminder that this is tonight.

There will be a few larger tables than originally thought, and I am bringing a couple of surfaces (a desk top and a felt-backed puzzle mat) that could go on top of several smaller tables to allow for larger games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.