Wilderness War» Forums » Rules

Subject: Campaign card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Karol Ferfecki
Poland
Ustron
flag msg tools
May I move of the first leader with his units (1th activate) to the second leader space with other units then in order the Campaign card join all the units and move of the second leader with joined units to another space (2nd activate)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marty Sample
United States
MILFORD
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No. You move the first force and then they are done for the rest of the action round. Then you move the second force.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karol Ferfecki
Poland
Ustron
flag msg tools
Thank you for your reply. I understand, but if I play "Campaign", I have two activates. First is move of 1th leader with his force to space of the 2nd leader. Second activate is move the 2nd leader with all units (his and arrived leader) to another space. Isn't it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Alexopoulos
United States
Clifton Park
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
karfer wrote:
Thank you for your reply. I understand, but if I play "Campaign", I have two activates. First is move of 1th leader with his force to space of the 2nd leader. Second activate is move the 2nd leader with all units (his and arrived leader) to another space. Isn't it?

Section 7.2 on page 11 is clear: "The first general must finish his entire activation before the next general begins. A general cannot be active more than once in a Campaign, nor may a given CU be moved by more than one general during a campaign."

No, the second general cannot move any CUs the first general moved.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.