Tiago Ali de Oliveira Bueno
Brazil
Campinas
São Paulo
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After Arkham Horror, we decided to get some Pizza and while we wait, we got try Tsuro that one of the folks have just got. The rules are a bit confusing, but the game is pretty smart, fast and treacherous.

The board game is almost empty but for the borders where you have some initial positions marked. Players take turns putting tiles in the board that have the path for that player marker. The objective of the game is to be the last one in the board, and it supports up to 8 players. A player is eliminated if its marker follows a path out of the board or throws his marker against another player marker.

The first game, we played with six and we have much casuality in the very beginning, as people were not well adjusted to the game. By the third round, two players killed themselves. I was going well until I made a mistake and get in the same end with two more players. The next one to play managed to save himself and kill me and the other by get one into the other. The last two players survived until the very last tile, when both got out of the board. By the rules, they tied for a win.

The second game, again with six players, was longer, nobody died until the tiles on the pile ended, and we get fewer options to choose from. Most of the time, players throw their opponents out of the board. I threw one out and was thrown later. In the end, a new tie, but this time, both players managed to stay on board.

The third game, we are only with five players. We played fast, as the pizza had arrived and we all want to eat. This game last less than 5 minutes I think. I played this round very well and managed to throw two players out of the board, and in the very end, I was alone in the board.

The three plays last less than 20 minutes total. It took more time to figure out exactly how the dragon worked (it marks witch player did not draw a tile when the pile was over, so drawing of the pile would start only at that player turn again, in case some player dies in the round and his tiles are back to drawing pile) than to play the three matches.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.