Eliezer Silver
United States
Manlapan
NJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I promised some friends that I would be able to find two more people for a diplomacy game I'm hosting at my house this sunday afternoon and thus far no one I know has worked out. We have 5 people ready to go but need two more! If you (or anyone else you know) would be interested I would be very appreciative and guarantee a great time backstabbing and lying. The game is taking place in at my house in central new jersey and is with a fantastic group of smart and fun people. PM me for more info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Boos
United States
Falls Church
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Need two for Diplomacy this Sunday in Central New Jersey
Hey - if you continue doing these kinds of things into the new calendar year, drop me a line. I get stationed to Lakehurst, NJ as a reservist starting in January.

Paul

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vaughn Sandor
United States
Monroe Township
New Jersey
flag msg tools
The BBC series is far better than the excellent NBC one. Now go watch it.
badge
This is not me but I have been known to dance like David Brent on occasion.
mbmbmbmbmb
If anyone is in the Manalapan/Woodbridge area and looking for a great group of gamers to do battle with check out our meetup.com group.
http://boardgames.meetup.com/80/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.