Frank Otte
Germany
Münster
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The dragon masters pay two power chips for transforming home lands of other players to volcano. According to the rules, the home land of the shapeshifters count as such for this.

Now the question: With the home land of the shapeshifters regarding the transformation cost of the dragonmasters, the actual home land of the shapeshifters is meant, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
Münster
NRW
flag msg tools
Hidden trackable information in games sucks!
badge
I play games for fun and pursuing the goal to win the game is fun! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
Hermjard wrote:

Now the question: With the home land of the shapeshifters regarding the transformation cost of the dragonmasters, the actual home land of the shapeshifters is meant, right?

Not sure what you mean by "actual" Home terrain of the Shapeshifters. (I suppose you may have had in mind the German "aktuell", that is "current" in English, "actual" is something like "tatsächlich" or "eigentlich".)

In any case, there is only one Home terrain that the Shapeshifters can have at any point in time and the game has no memory of any previous Home terrains they may have had before. The Shapeshifter's Stronghold ability lets them change it, but when they do change it, they change it for all intents and purposes, including what the Dragonlords have to pay to transform it.

These are the current official rules, the upcoming changes to the Shapeshifters might modify something about it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Otte
Germany
Münster
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I mean current, sorry. Thanks for the hint and the answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.