John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
raviv wrote:
a little confused though; the file is called "rulebook preview"? is this the finished rulebook?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raviv Nagel
Israel
Haifa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
John_VW wrote:
raviv wrote:
a little confused though; the file is called "rulebook preview"? is this the finished rulebook?

I don't know, but I assume it's either final or very close to it.
Maybe they use "preview" because it's lower quality than the one they send to the printer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Smith
United States
Newburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Stay thirsty my friends.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks so much! Looks great!
But, . . .
I'll pass. Nothing new.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
蓝魔
United Kingdom
Bingham
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rdsmith wrote:
But, . . .
I'll pass. Nothing new.

Midgard+ with great minis.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Federico
United States
High Point
North Carolina
flag msg tools
moocifer wrote:
rdsmith wrote:
But, . . .
I'll pass. Nothing new.

Midgard+ with great minis.

That's why I'm doing it. Maybe it will "disgust" a few people, but fuck it. I want some awesome Norse minis, and this looks like a great way to do it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S
msg tools
mb
More details here:
https://www.facebook.com/bloodragegame
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M mom
Netherlands
doesburg
gelderland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks for the link, just skimmed through it and have seen a couple of things i hope the change during the KS as part of the campaign.

I hope the Valhalla board gets more appeal, i mean cmon its VALHALLA and not just a rock with a castle and a rainbow.

I hope the art on the cards gets a bit more vibrant, dont get me wrong: adrian smith a one hell of a artist but his amazing art should pop some more. (i am talking about the BACK of the cards)

And i somehow cant get used to the look of the Ragnarök tokens and their respective colours. Somehow i get the same feeling as with Mage Wars; looking at them and their colouring draws me out of the theme. And lets face it this game needs to be oozing theme from top to bottom!!

Last but not least: i was a bit bummed because i expected dice with the game. Vikings made dice out of bone, so i kinda expected dice with a look and feel of handcarved bone.

Other than that i look forward to see were this goes!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I love viking themed games so I will take a close look on this one, but the rules seems to show a rather standard area control game. Nothing really new IMO, but I am ready to evalute once the Kickstarter goes live. They probably have a couple of things up their sleeves.

Agree with the strange Ragnarok tiles. Perhaps a new miniature sculpt will do the trick

Btw, why not different coloured plastics on the clans for us who do not paint?
And where is the Fenris wolf?devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Rose
United States
Linden
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool norse mythology figures, in my mind, need a good skirmish game to go with them. This is not that type of a game, and I can get similar figures without waiting for KS fulfillment and use other rules for the type of game I enjoy.

If they had a minis only pledge level I may be interested, but as it stands I'll be sitting this one out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.