England
Rotherham
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I fight lost wars, see light, fear sight
badge
I open my mind, need flesh, fear mine
mbmbmbmbmb
No character abilites were included in this game, just a race to see who could gather 10 Gold. My wife played as the Amazon, whilst I (as usual) chose the Wizard.

A fair few rounds were played out, with the dungeon increasing to around ten tiles before I finally set off. My wife decided to play one more tile which gave me the opportunity to lay the Harp next to the Drakons den. Her initial route taking her the opposite direction into uncharted territory arf arf.

I decided to lay a few Drakon Tiles here & there (here she comes!). and place my new found gold tiles next to each other. As soon as Becky saw the coin loop the Floaty Feather room came into play & my wife followed me around. She circled around for the second time as I veered off and played a Teleport tile, re-appeared right on a Move Drakon tile. In went the Drakon and knocked my wife back to the start. I quickly followed up by landing on steal coin, as my wife once again greedily & hypnotically made her way back towards the glinting loop.

As she once again took coins I reached the next Move Drakon and repeated my tactic. I neared the beautiful trail as my wife played then moved onto a Destroy Chamber, knocking out an enclosed tile.

Luckily I had a blank tile with only one exit, and by the time my wife knew what hit her she was being served up for lunch with potatoes & carrots & I was 10 gold richer & a free wizard.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.