8 Posts

CO₂» Forums » General

Subject: About CO2 lobby card and UN Goal card composition rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mario Fate
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
I bought CO2 last week (Stronghold Games Version)I found a contradiction in the rule statement.

According to the first page of rule book, there are 26 Lobby cards, 12 UN Goal cards, 7 Company Goal cards and 6 Event cards. Meanwhile, in the page 11 of the rulebook, there should be 26 Lobby cards, 13 UN Goal Cards, 7 Company Goal cards and 6 Event cards. There is one more UN Goal Cards.

When I unbox my game, I only received 25 lobby cards, 13 UN Goal cards, 7 Company Goal cards and 6 Event cards. (I should be missing the card no.1)

I would like to ask which card composition is correct? Is there any other member facing the same problem as me did?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludwig Seitz
Sweden
Lund
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have 26 Lobby cards and 13 UN Goal cards in my game (and 7 Company Goals and 6 Events).

Lobby card 01 Is a card that gives you €3 for proposing in Asia or a Tech cube if you trade it in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario Fate
Hong Kong
flag msg tools

I think it is a wrong version then...I am from Hong Kong, How can I reclaim the card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ægir Æxx
Iceland
Reykjavik
Gullbringusysla
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You should contact Stronghold game via e-mail. Usually publishers are very helpful in these situations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario Fate
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
I have contacted and waiting for stronghold's reply

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Grayer
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
I realise this is nearly two years ago, but did you have any joy retrieving the missing card from Stronghold (or Giochix)?

I found a copy last week (yes! a new-in-shrink copy) that had clearly been languishing at the back of a shelf in the store for a while and there was a card missing from my copy too.

I emailed Stronghold Games straight away and am awaiting a reply...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Grayer
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
kooshster wrote:
I realise this is nearly two years ago, but did you have any joy retrieving the missing card from Stronghold (or Giochix)?

I found a copy last week (yes! a new-in-shrink copy) that had clearly been languishing at the back of a shelf in the store for a while and there was a card missing from my copy too.

An update: if you're reading this and are in a similar position with one of Stronghold's games, take heart.

It took a few days for Mr. Buonocore to reply, but he did, and after I'd sent him the necessary photos of the receipt together with the box (to show it was definitely the Stronghold edition), he said that a replacement card was in the post. It arrived this morning. Very pleased with the resolution, and I wanted to share that with anyone stumbling across this thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mika Porkka
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
kooshster wrote:

It seems that my copy is also missing lobby card 01. I have contacted Stronghold Games. Let's see, what happens...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.