Hide
4 Posts

Risk Legacy» Forums » Rules

Subject: HQ and Stars rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Parkhurst
msg tools
We just opened the game and have played it once, so we are not too far along. In the LEGACY KEY TERMS it defines Demolish (a HQ) If your HQ is demolished , put it back in the box.

1. The rest of the rules do not explain how or what defines demolishing the HQ. I interpret demolishing as eliminating a player.

2. If the HQ is in the box, it is not controlled, therefore you do not get the star towards winning the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Rochelle
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
9 92 33 JOFA
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
More demolishing details: you are correct that nothing in the rule book explains when you demolish HQs. This is basis you do not (and cannot) demolish HQs until later content becomes available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klure Junior
United States
Oceanside
California
flag msg tools
Essssssss Teeeeee EYE!
badge
My Dog Abi
mbmbmbmbmb
Stevep526 wrote:
We just opened the game and have played it once, so we are not too far along. In the LEGACY KEY TERMS it defines Demolish (a HQ) If your HQ is demolished , put it back in the box.

1. The rest of the rules do not explain how or what defines demolishing the HQ YET.................. I interpret demolishing as eliminating a player.

2. If the HQ is in the box, it is not controlled, therefore you do not get the star towards winning the game.

Eventually the rules WILL explain this to you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.