5 Posts

Fallen» Forums » Organized Play

Subject: Looking for Fallen Players in Plainfield IL Area rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Karr
msg tools
Hello,

I am new to this website. I just purchased Fallen and really love the game and am looking for others who would like to play as well.

Thanks,

Khadan (Eric)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry B
United States
New Lenox
Illinois
flag msg tools
mb
I imagine you know about the Wandering Dragon in Plainfield? They have had some meetups there playing Fallen. I haven't been there since the summer, but it's the best game store in the SW-W Chicago burbs imo. I just bought the kickstarter version through the marketplace so I'm still waiting to get it. Very excited!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Karr
msg tools
I have been there, great place, and it is actually where I learned how to play the game. Just played at the last meetup they had. I am looking for other play possibilities so I can play as often as my wife will let me. I bought the Kickstarter edition as well and love the it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Lockwood
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Eric!

You were just at the last meetup then on Saturday? I was the guy who got there 10 minutes late and took over teaching

I'm almost always down to play a game, I might be able to squeeze one in today. I'm actually available now (I have the day off) but will not be available later on in the evening/afternoon (stupid errands).

I think the dragon opens at 11am, let me know!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Karr
msg tools
Hi David,

I was there, you are actually the one who taught me the week before while my son was playing during the open Pokemon. I can't today due to work, but will keep in touch so we can set something up!

Thanks,

Eric

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.