Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: new_jersey [+] [View All]
Chris Lombardi
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife and I (27 years old, both teachers, no kids) are looking for some new people to game with. Our usual crew is kind of unreliable and not as...let's say enthusiastic?...about games as we are. Some of our go-to games are:

Dead of Winter
Sheriff of Nottingham
Race for the Galaxy
Letters from Whitechapel
Cosmic Encounter
Pandemic
Agricola
The Resistance

We would play during the week or on the weekend. Respond or email LombardiCJ@gmail.com if you're interested in a get together!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Concetta
United States
Basking Ridge
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Where are you in Union County?

There is a game store in Green Brook (Elite Battlegrounds) that is trying to get a Family Game Night off the ground. We have gone twice. Only 2 others have been there. They go regularly and said that at least 2 other people are there each week.

We plan on going every week but my kids' homework gets in the way of that (curse you, responsibilities).

Would this be interesting? I can say that I am very "enthusiastic" about board games and so are my children (10 yo and 13 yo boy).

The other couple that I have met there are also very "enthusiastic".

(love the well worded description )

I think they do some gaming on Saturday nights, too, but I am not sure. Call the store - Jim, the owner, is very nice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Lombardi
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! That sounds like something.

We're in Cranford, so that's not too far away.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Kolb
United States
Highland Park
NJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's the Gameroom in the Woodbridge Mall that does a Thursday night game night. There's also a group at Fallout Shelter in Highland Park. There's also a meetup at the food court of the Menlo Park Mall every Wednesday night.

My wife and I are also teachers with no kids... what a crazy random happenstance!

-Marc

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Lombardi
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool! Where do you guys teach?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Kolb
United States
Highland Park
NJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I teach in the high school in Florence and my wife teaches in a religious school in Ocean. What about you guys?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Lombardi
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
New Brunswick for me...Lyndhurst for my wife.

We need a new gaming group, BADLY. Our friends can never seem to play, and we keep buying new games...the struggle is real.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Kolb
United States
Highland Park
NJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LombardiCJ wrote:
New Brunswick for me...Lyndhurst for my wife.

We need a new gaming group, BADLY. Our friends can never seem to play, and we keep buying new games...the struggle is real.

We actually live right by New Brunswick!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.