kevin long
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems like the rule book is fairly clear that the boss battle does not take place immediately when it is drawn. But I have seen some hints that some players might be doing that. Right or wrong?

EDIT - see the PDF version ugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Paschal
United States
Sanford
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It does happen when they are drawn.

Recycle the rest of the Hunt Trail and the active player begins their Boss Battle.

The player may play Evolve cards from their hands or they may bring out Apex cards from their Ambush. They may NOT add cards to their Ambush during a Boss battle round.

If the player does not defeat the Boss, the Boss card is recyceld back to the Hunt Deck and the next player begins their round with a new Hunt Trail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wait, for some reason I thought if Player One couldn't beat the Boss, Player Two had a chance at it. Is that not true?

Another question: If I hatch two Apex cards during Round 1 of a boss battle, do those cards get recycled before Round 2? Or do they stay there until the very end of the boss battle?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kevin long
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So the PDF says jump to step 4. Is that supposed to say step 3?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.