Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Reynolds
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I made the mistake of grabbing an almost complete set for 2, when in reality I don't see this getting much play.

Can someone help me out on what my collection realistically is worth?

I used one of the spreadsheets on here to fill out what I have:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DCQth7Rf_E0n2Naumf67...

Long story short, I have 8 dice of each character, but I'm missing a few rare and super rare cards.

I also have the collectors box, and two custom mousepad playmats. (and two large felt dice bags)

Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Wood
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
I'm seeing 3 starters worth of content (assuming you have all of the sidekick dice, action indicator cards and action dice). I'd price those at $12 each.

For Uncanny rares, typical ebay prices are ~$3-4 each. For super rares, they go for about $20.

Looks like a complete common set (1 card, 1 die) is going for ~$7. A complete uncommon set (1 card, 1 die) is going for ~$14 (I'm seeing multiple completed listings of both commons/uncommons for $20).

The collector's box I'd price at ~$15. The custom mousepads...$3-5? Same for the dice bags.

As for however much is left, I'd value an equal-sized amount to a commons lot at ~$5 (since it will be a large mix of things).

Total all of the above up and you should get a rough idea of what you're looking at, price-wise. Whether anyone would pay that for all of what you have, I couldn't say. Shipping might also play a factor in determining what someone would pay - but this should give you a starting point, anyways.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Montgomery
United States
Modesto
California
flag msg tools
badge
The Shipyard - Star Trek Attack Wing spoilers and reviews
mbmbmbmbmb
The value of an individual rare is always a little bit more than a full set of rares, because the individual rare caters to people looking for specific cards, either to build a team or to complete a set.

If you're trying to get out of the game, then you might consider putting a discount on things, 10-15%. Still, throw things out on the marketplace, be willing to negotiate, and listen to offers. That's the best advice anyone can give.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Reynolds
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pocolius wrote:
I'm seeing 3 starters worth of content (assuming you have all of the sidekick dice, action indicator cards and action dice). I'd price those at $12 each.

For Uncanny rares, typical ebay prices are ~$3-4 each. For super rares, they go for about $20.

Looks like a complete common set (1 card, 1 die) is going for ~$7. A complete uncommon set (1 card, 1 die) is going for ~$14 (I'm seeing multiple completed listings of both commons/uncommons for $20).

The collector's box I'd price at ~$15. The custom mousepads...$3-5? Same for the dice bags.

As for however much is left, I'd value an equal-sized amount to a commons lot at ~$5 (since it will be a large mix of things).

Total all of the above up and you should get a rough idea of what you're looking at, price-wise. Whether anyone would pay that for all of what you have, I couldn't say. Shipping might also play a factor in determining what someone would pay - but this should give you a starting point, anyways.

Thank you! Maybe I'll try selling it at $80 to start, I think that's pretty fair.

Do you guys agree?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope. I think you will be sitting on that egg for a while.
Like others have said, I dont see your set moving in one piece. Break it down.
Supers have to sell individually.
Then I would combo up a full set of Uncommon/Commons with max dice for each card.
Then I would do 1 rare with matching dice.
Then if I had left over I would match up a single characters common/uncommon/rare with 3 dice.
Then I would make a dice grab bag, X dice for X.
Your looking to sell a collector game, most people in it already have a bunch and are looking for card / dice specifics.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Green
United States
North Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Alright I'm too curious. In your spreadsheet how come Mister Friese has a 1 in the dice column? (This is true of others as well.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Reynolds
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mabuchi wrote:
Nope. I think you will be sitting on that egg for a while.
Like others have said, I dont see your set moving in one piece. Break it down.
Supers have to sell individually.
Then I would combo up a full set of Uncommon/Commons with max dice for each card.
Then I would do 1 rare with matching dice.
Then if I had left over I would match up a single characters common/uncommon/rare with 3 dice.
Then I would make a dice grab bag, X dice for X.
Your looking to sell a collector game, most people in it already have a bunch and are looking for card / dice specifics.

You could be right, I hope not - I don't have the energy to go through that =(. I'm hoping someone who wants to get into Dice master will come along, and for $20 more than a gravity feed be all set.

kmancheese wrote:
Alright I'm too curious. In your spreadsheet how come Mister Friese has a 1 in the dice column? (This is true of others as well.)

I bought some dice without cards, so that I would have at least 8 of each.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.